We all love chocolate, the mysticism and the divine that comes with imbibing this warm elixir. But we don’t love all the empty sugar that accompanies so many hot chocolates. This recipe incorporates dense nutrition (not low-cal) of good fats, iron and minerals to feed the body and soul.
For each person served:
- 1 T raw cacao powder
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 T blackstrap molasses
- 1 ½ c. coconut milk
- A dash of vanilla
- A dash of cardamom and / or cinnamon
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan.
- Over medium-low heat bring to a simmer until small bubbles form around the edge.
- With your immersion blender, blend for one minute or until combined and frothy.
- Pour into your mug and Enjoy!