This refreshing and delightful beverage is one of my favorites for the summer. Tulsi or Holy Basil is an adaptogen that eases and refreshes the nervous system. Mint primes the digestive system, while the rose and honey add a balanced and rich feminine quality to stimulate the senses.
Make a big pitcher over the weekend for your family and guests to enjoy!
- 8 Organic India Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea Bags or Equivalent Loose Tea
- 64 oz. Filtered Water
- 5-6 Mint Leaves, Torn
- 1-3 T. Local Honey
**Makes 8 - 8oz. servings
- Boil the filtered water.
- Once warm, pour the water over the tea bags and mint leaves.
- Steep for 10 -15 minutes.
- Strain out mint and tea bags.
- Mix in honey to taste.
- Let cool to room temperature. Then refrigerate until cool.
- Serve on a hot day over ice and garnish with fresh mint to taste. Enjoy!