This is an all time favorite of mine. Simple and divine.
Jasmine is often times known as ‘the Queen of the Night. ’ Its blooms come into full expression by blossoming in the dark of night, releasing it’s intoxicating aroma. Jasmine is traditionally used to tonify the reproductive organs, ease anxiety and depressive tendencies. In Chinese medicine, it is cooling to the Liver and Kidney channels often easing tension in the nervous system and releasing the body’s inhibitions.
A note of caution to you beautiful pregnant Mamas: Jasmine can be used to promote menstruation and induce labor – use only under the supervision of a qualified healthcare provider.
- 5 oz. Sweet Almond Oil
- 5 oz. Refined Sesame Oil
- 5 oz. Sunflower Seed Oil
- 10-15 drops Jasmine Essential Oil
- 16 oz glass jar or bottle
Note: Do not use plastic. Plastic can react with essential oils contaminating your freshly made oil.
- Combine carrier oils in your jar or bottle.
- Add in the desired amount of Jasmine Essential Oil
- Mix gently.
- Apply to skin as suggested in our post: Caring for the Skin: Self-Massage (Coming Soon!)