Mahi is a wonderfully lean fish, perfect for getting your daily protein in this warm weather of September. It pairs wonderfully with the sweet summer tomatoes so available this time of year. Very nourishing dinner.
- 2 cups small garden tomatoes - halved
- 2 T olive oil
- 4 cloves of crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 - 4 oz filets of Wild Mahi
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss tomatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast until blistered approximately 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat your outdoor grill on High.
- Coat the mahi in olive salt and pepper.
- Cook over the grill approximately 5 min / side or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Serve tomatoes over mahi.
- This is a beautiful dish with a green side salad of arugula.