This luxurious scrub not only sloughs away dead skin cells, but softens skin with moisturizing and yummy coconut oil. A perfect addition to keep skin soft and healthy all summer long! I love using this after a long day at the beach to soothe the skin and refresh the senses before bedtime.
- 1 c. Epsom salt
- ¾ c. Coconut oil
- 5 drops each Vetiver, Lemon, and Geranium essential oil
- 16 oz glass jar with lid
- Note: Do not use plastic. Plastic can react with essential oils contaminating your freshly made scrub.
- In your glass jar combine salt and coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Add in essential oils. Stir again until well combined.
- In your shower or bath, scoop out a generous portion of scrub.
- Gently massage over skin focusing on rough or uneven areas.
- Skin will be left soft and moisturized. You may follow with additional body oil if desired.
- Due to the natural ingredients, there may be some separation over time. Simply mix to reincorporate.
- Keep covered when not in use and use within 60 days.
A couple notes of Caution:
- Use caution when in the shower or tub.
- Natural oils may make shower surfaces slippery. Rinse tub with soap between uses.
- Use caution when using glass in the bathing area to avoid injury.